Auditing, Measuring and Offering Recommendations
ETA ELECTRIC offers power quality audit that provides an in-depth analysis of power quality supply through the electrical system and to verify the following aspects:
- The continuity of the power supply
- The quality of the voltage
Power quality auditing services include:
- Site survey
- Measuring using power analyzer devices
- Trouble analysis.
- Fault diagnostics
- Ground current testing
- Leakage current testing.
Our engineers use power analyzer devices to detect problems, faults and deteriorations and record all parameters of electricity that may be of use in locating the causes of the disturbances.
- The measurements include, but are not limited to: [Urms, Vrms , Arms , F, unbalance (V,A) , THD(V) , THD(U) , THD (A) , D.F (V) , D.F (A) , Individual harmonics ( U and A ) up to order (50) AS %f and %r , K.F , C.F , P , Q , VA , KWH , KVARH , VAH , D.P.F , P.F , PST ,PLT ….etc. , All measurements are for single phase as well as three phases.]
- Analyzing all measurements and data collected and making a detailed report showing the problems and its effect.
- Solving the power quality problems and introducing the most appropriate solution.
Supplying, Installation and Training
ETA ELECTRIC ensures power resilience and reliability by providing the highest quality power factor correction and harmonic filtering solutions and offering training for end users and utility customer engineers..
The most sophisticated dynamic solutions, site installation and operators training are provided under supervision of ETA ELECTRIC experts and technicians.
After Sales Services
ETA ELECTRIC is ready to support and assist you with all engineering and technical phases of your power quality project.
Maintenance adjustments and reparation considered as one of main duties in aim to firm and settle unbreakable relationship with the customers.
As the customer benefit comes first. Low interest funds could be provided through a cooperation arranged by ETA ELECTRIC with public organizations which have an impact on the market and governmental policies regarding Power quality and energy efficiency.